Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ups and Downs

Life is full of ups and downs, smiles and laughs, and tears and frowns! Some days are great and life seems grand, while others are tough, too much demand! It's hard to know what each day holds, every minute it changes as life unfolds.

I cherish the moments when life is up, and halfway full is my sippy cup! But during the down times it's hard to see, that maybe the next day is different for me.

It's hard to not be able to plan, but I really do try the best I can! I still have hope and that helps me cope, but I fear the unknown, as new problems I'm prone.

I still love life, in spite of the strife, but when times get rough, I don't feel tough. And the longer this goes, pain from head to toes, while sleeping so much, pain just to the touch, it's hard to feel, like this ever will, come to a good end, or just always descend.

I believe in my God, he can heal my bod. I do understand, He has my life planned. But sometimes I wonder, when everything's thunder, why He trusts me so much, with big plans and such?

I have grown through this, things I'd really miss, if I never learned, how would life have turned? But have I learned enough, about all this stuff? Is there still more to know, about sickness and woe?

I just have to pray, and then I can say, that although this does suck, it's not just bad luck. There's a lot to gain, and He keeps me sane. He's always there, and He really does care. He never promised a life of ease, and all my concerns He knows and sees.



I Peter 1:6-7:
6. So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while.

7. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment