Friday, January 23, 2009

5 AM Facebook Post...

It's 5 am...why am I still up?

You got me...

I don't know...

I have a migraine...

Why do I have a migraine?

I'm a bit stressed

Why am I a bit stressed?

Actually, I lied, I'm very stressed

What do I have to be stressed about? Me of all people???

HA! I dunno...I guess I need stress to keep my blood flowing...or maybe there is a real reason...

I'm stressed because I have a migraine...

I have a migraine because I am stressed...

How do I resolve that problem?

The 8 hour Tylenol I took 6 hours ago hasn't kicked in yet, but apparently my second wind did...

I lost my sandostatin...but I know where I put it...

I searched frantically for over an hour without success...

So...my body aches from the madness of throwing things around and I can't get comfortable in bed, on the couch, or anywhere...

My images aren't uploading on the G-PACT website...

The more I try to fix it, the worse I make it...

The harder I look for my sandostatin, the harder it is to find...

The more I try to fall asleep, the more awake I become...

The more I try to shut my mind down for the night, the more I start thinking about...

The more TV I watch to get my mind off of things, the more I am reminded of how I am wasting precious time...

And then that stresses me out...because I have a lot to do and not enough time...

I can't waste time...

Who needs sleep anyway??

I do...we all know...I do...

I'll eventually crash...

But for now...I might as well spend my awake stressing out time on getting something accomplished to help reduce my stress...

Maybe that will get rid of my migraine...

But looking at this computer contributes to my migraine...

And not working on my projects adds to my stress...

If my migraine is gone, I won't be so stressed about having it...

Then my stress would also go down...

And then I'd be able to sleep soundly...

If only I could find my sandostatin...

And the website would cooperate...

And the Tylenol would kick in...

And life would stop for a few weeks and let me catch up with it...

In other words...I may never sleep soundly again...

That thought makes me tired...

I think I might be able to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment