Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm going to be spending a good deal of time posting things on here that may seem out of date. I post A LOT on Facebook, and I am working on getting all of my FB posts together on this blog where they will always be accessible in one location. So, please bear with me as I work on this and I will try to date everything so you know where they are coming from. Most are always relavent and timing doesn't matter, but some may seem out of order and I will try to make that clear. I would just like for my posts to be in one location and will always try to post here and on FB from now on to keep this blog more current, and to keep people who don't follow FB much informed on my innermost thoughts. I will not be posting my day to days here...only the most beneficial thoughts I always want to keep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment