Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Understanding God's ways?



Originally Posted, Wed, May 16:

I don't understand God's ways, but maybe that's why I'm not cut out to be God. I just have to trust Him, which is not easy to do. Trusting God is hard, but sometimes I think being God would be even harder. Of course, I'm only human, not omniscient, omnipresent, or omnipotent, but every single day we yell at Him, question Him, tell Him we could do better, ask Him for this and that, blame Him, or completely ignore Him. Yes, we love Him, praise Him, talk to Him, sing to Him, and thank Him too, but if I had all that thrown at me in one day I think I'd turn out the lights on the world and go to sleep. At least I escape through sleep when I can. In the end, even if I dont understand, I don't think there's anyone else who would be any better at the job. How many times would it take someone losing their trust in me for periods of time before I gave up completely on regaining their trust? Yet, he is always there for us to place our trust back in when we have lost it for a while. No. I am definitely not God and I'm not applying for the position. You can stop celebrating now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment