Friday, January 23, 2009

NEED ZINC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I seriously need some more zinc...

I have been working on the G-PACT website all day and the crazy thing won't upload my images, so I'm just getting that stupid red "X" in a box when I try to publish!!! What's REALLY annoying is that I KNOW what's wrong and how to fix it, but not completely...it's complicated to explain...I've tried all the options and it's not working, and now I realize it may be the publishing software (ftp) and not Dreamweaver that needs to be worked on...sigh...so I yanked out most of my hair. Now I need to increase my zinc supplements to grow it all back...

And to top it off....how do you lose something when you KNOW exactly where you put it??? I took out my last vial of sandostatin and put it by my computer. I swear...that's where I put it. Yes I did!!! I know I did!! Then I went to take it and it's not there??? Not only is it not there, but it's not ANYWHERE!!! I tore this place apart looking over every square inch and had no success!!! Dinner without sandostatin!!! Hopefully, I will receive a new shipment today (Friday, yah, I'm up late...). I was not happy. I even looked inside my tostitos and pretzel bags since I had been snacking on those...in pockets of close I didn't wear today, dug through the trash...quite an event since I just cleaned my fridge out and there was all kinds of gooey stuff in there, pulled off my couch pillows, checked Spunky's cage, went through all my med bottles, checked every shelf, table, drawer, and container I own...even if I haven't opened it in months...and it's just nowhere to be found!!! I grabbed a bag of Starburst and looked in there...it wasn't there...I threw it across the room...then I had a bunch of candy to pick up off the floor. I knew I shouldn't haven't cleaned...everytime I do I lose something...but I swear...I know where I put this sandostatin!! Do you think vampires like sandostatin and steal that from me too? huh huh??

I seriously need some sleep...I'm a little stressed out...a little?? I have a migraine and pain all over. I have ever since the sandostatin took off somewhere and I spent over an hour scrambling around looking for it. My body can't handle that much activity so it's freakin' on me. That's desperation...the stuff is like GOLD to me. I'd rather lose almost anything else...sigh...it's a new day already...hopefully things will be better whenever I decide to drag myself out of bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment