Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not quite answers....

Well, the results of the cultures came back, but I still have no answers! Everything was negative! The doctor changed my medication to something three times as strong as what I am on now and I am supposed to return in 2 weeks.

I was up late last night with A LOT of pain and very sick. Kareem stated that he doesn't know what to do unless I come to Pittsburgh for him to check me out again. I just don't want to take another trip right now, but I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with it either. I'm going to wait until Monday trying the new med and see if it helps. If not, I will try to get into my local GI soon to have him check everything out.

On Monday I will start on the once a month injection of Sandostatin. It will be nice to not have to inject myself three times a day and I am hopeful it will be more effective in between meals.

Since I was up late sick last night, I have spent most of the day today just resting and sleeping. I have done some work on the website in between naps. I love Dreamweaver and am finding more and more to do with it! I'm glad I switched to it! Our website is going to rock!

I woke up this morning to snow...I didn't know it was supposed to snow...Spunky has been hanging out in his igloo a lot today!

I really don't have much more to say. My refrigerator is growing some scientific experiments and I really need to clean it out...

1 comment: